For the last 15 years, the KHC has led the way in healthcare quality measurement and transparency through Consolidated Measurement Reports, which allows for comparison to local and state averages and benchmark scores on the quality of care patients receive on a variety of ambulatory care indicators. The KHC is the only organization that combines Commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage data for quality reporting. The data also allows us to see where we have improved – or not – as a community in these key indicators of quality healthcare.
Kentucky Core Healthcare Measures Set Measures reported in the KHC Consolidated Measurement Reports include all the 2019 Kentucky Core Healthcare Measures Set for which there is available data. For more information, click here.
Our Latest Reports
- Aetna Better Health of Kentucky
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana Health Plan of Kentucky
- Passport Health Plan by Molina
- WellCare Health Plan of Kentucky
Qualifying primary care practices in the Greater Louisville area that do not opt out have their data for selected measures publicly displayed on our public reporting website, www.GoHealthShare.org. More than 95% of group practices share their data publicly on the HealthShare website.
KHC Measurement Strategy Team
This team is comprised of measurement experts from healthcare stakeholders in the community. These experts provide guidance on the KHC annual Consolidated Measurement Reports and other measurement priorities. The following organizations are represented on the Measurement Strategy Team:
- Baptist Health
- Foundation for a Healthy Kentucky
- GE Appliances
- Kentuckiana Health Collaborative
- Kentucky Diabetes Network
- Kentucky Department of Public Health
- Kentucky Health Information Exchange
- KentuckyOne Health Partners
- KY Health Information Exchange
- Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and Wellness
- Norton Healthcare
- Papa John’s International
- Passport Health Plan