“While 2020 was a year of change, 2021 was a year of action.” This statement from the opening letter in our 2021 Annual Report from Jenny Goins, Interim President and CEO of the Kentuckiana Health Collaborative, perfectly summarizes the essence of the past year. 2020 was a defining year for many of the KHC’s strategic priorities as well as our organizational operations. 2021 was the year that the KHC settled into these changes and moved full speed ahead with our work to continue creating high quality, affordable, and equitable healthcare in Greater Louisville, Southern Indiana, and Kentucky.
This year’s annual report underwent many changes from those released in previous year. Originally conceptualized as a printed document to be physically mailed and distributed, this year’s annual report adopted a more digital-friendly, long form approach. The report has been expanded to tell the stories of the KHC’s accomplishments and strategic priorities over the past year. Highlights include:
- Launched the Kentucky Transformational Employment Program (KTEP)
- Established the Purchaser Priorities Set, derived from the Kentucky Core Healthcare Measures Set
- Hosted 18 Coffee and COVID meetings to support KHC members organizations throughout the pandemic
- Launched the Healthcare Equity Advisory Committee
- Hosted an Anti-Racism training series for KHC members
- Organized a series of pharmacy education sessions for KHC employer members
- Established new leadership for the organization
Take few moments to read through the 2021 Annual Report. Whether you are new to the KHC or have worked alongside us for years, we hope you will join us as we continue to grow and pursue our commitment to creating an equitable, affordable, and high quality healthcare system that helps everyone in our community thrive. Entering 2022, the KHC has much to look to forward to. Read the full KHC 2021 Annual Report here.