KHC members confirmed through a vote four new members to the 2022 Board of Directors. They are:
- Stacy Forsyth, Benefit Specialist, Ford Motor Company
- Jane Gilbert, Director Retiree Healthcare, Teachers’ Retirement System of KY
- T. Benicio Gonzales, MSW, Director, Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and Wellness Center for Health Equity
- Kelli Limbach, Associate Vice President, Strategy & Value Based Care, Baptist Health
Returning Board members include:
- Amanda Faulkner, Sr. Benefits Specialist, LG&E and KU (KHC Co-Chair)
- Jason Scherzinger, Client Executive, Anthem National Accounts (KHC Co-Chair)
- Sharron Burton, Deputy Commissioner, Department of Employee Insurance, KY Personnel Cabinet (KHC Secretary)
- Marcus Sheckles, Vice President, UAW 862 (KHC Member At Large)
- Emily Beauregard, MPH, Executive Director, Kentucky Voices for Health
- Tony Huey, RN, Health and Safety Manager, UPS
- James Jennings, MD, MBA, Executive Medical Director-Quality, Provider Development & Innovation, Norton Healthcare
- Dariusz Mydlarz, MD, Global Medical Director, GE Appliances, a Haier Company
- Greg Potts, MD, Medical Director, Papa John’s International, Inc.
- Andrew Renda, MD, Associate Vice President, Population Health, Humana, Inc.
The Board also voted Jane Gilbert to fill the vacant Treasurer position.
Many thanks for outgoing Board members Larry Gray, President, Baptist Health Louisville, and Dr. Sara Moyer, Director of Louisville Metro Department of Public Health and Wellness. Their commitment and support of the KHC has been instrumental in the success of KHC’s programs for many years, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The KHC is strengthened by the Board’s diversity of thought and experience, commitment to the organization and its mission, and willingness to put in the necessary time to lead the organization.