Purchaser Representative. Representatives of healthcare purchasers such as employers, government, and labor unions that purchase healthcare for employees/members.
- Sharron Burton, Deputy Commissioner, Dept. of Employee Insurance, KY Personnel Cabinet, 2022
- Amanda Faulkner, Corporate Health & Well-being, LG&E, KY Utilities, 2023
- Dariusz (Derek) Mydlarz, MD, MPH, Global Medical Director, GE Appliances, a Haier company, 2023
- Yolanda Reed, Director of Human Resources, Kelley Construction, Inc., 2023
- Marcus Sheckles, Vice President, United Auto Workers (UAW) Local 862, 2023
Provider Representative. Representatives of healthcare providers include hospitals, physician groups, providers, home health agencies, nursing homes, etc.
- Larry Gray, President, Baptist Health Louisville, 2021
- Josh Honaker, MD, Chief Medical Administrative Officer, Norton Medical Group, 2023
Payer Representative. Representatives of healthcare payers will be limited to organizations that provide private health insurance plans or state Medicaid agencies that directly pay for care, etc.
- Stephen Houghland, MD, VP, CMO, Passport Health Plan, 2021
- Andrew Renda, MD, Director, Bold Goal, Humana Inc., 2022
- Jason Scherzinger, Manager, Client Executive, Anthem National Accounts, 2023
Members at Large. All representatives who have a major stake in driving improvements to health and healthcare delivery.
- Sarah Moyer, MD, Director, Louisville Metro Dept. of Public Health and Wellness, 2021